Dr. Arienne M Dwyer is a Professor of Linguistic Anthropology, and an affiliate in with Linguistics and Indigenous Nations Studies. She works in language documentation and technology, and is currently directing three NSF-sponsored research projects. She is Co-Director (with Professor Carlos Nash) of Co-Lang: Institute for Language Research, held at KU in June and July of 2012.
- Funding: New Digital Humanities Advancement Grant (DHAG) Guidelines
- Job: Digital Archivist and Institutional Repository Librarian, WPI
- Job: Digital Research Fellow, Folger Shakespeare Library
- Announcement: Major Milestones for Omeka (Omeka S 1.0 Release)
- Announcement: Decolonizing Digital Humanities – A Discussion and Zotero Workshop
—U.S. News & World Report