Brian Rosenblum is Associate Librarian for Digital Scholarship at the University of Kansas Libraries, where he has administrative, production and outreach responsibilities in support of a variety of digital initiatives and publishing services. Prior to joining KU Libraries’ digital initiatives program in 2005 he worked at the Scholarly Publishing Office at the University Library, University of Michigan, where he helped develop electronic journals and digital scholarly projects.
- Funding: New Digital Humanities Advancement Grant (DHAG) Guidelines
- Job: Digital Archivist and Institutional Repository Librarian, WPI
- Job: Digital Research Fellow, Folger Shakespeare Library
- Announcement: Major Milestones for Omeka (Omeka S 1.0 Release)
- Announcement: Decolonizing Digital Humanities – A Discussion and Zotero Workshop
—U.S. News & World Report