IDRH will host our annual Digital Jumpstart Workshops this year on Thursday and Friday, March 2nd-3rd. These free workshops are intended to provide faculty, staff, and graduate students with hands-on introductions to digital tools and practices in order to help you better manage your data, analyze text, work collaborative over long term projects, create digital editions, fund projects, and publish and disseminate your results. All skill levels, from beginner to seasoned digital humanist, are welcome.
- February 16, 2017Digital Jumpstart Workshops, March 2-3, 2017 - Registration now open
- Job: Digital Infrastructure Developer at Princeton University
- Job: Web Development Librarian at Western Carolina University
- Job: Data Services Librarian at University of Toronto
- Editors’ Choice: Archaeogaming2 – After the Dust has Settled
- Job: Digital Preservation Librarian at James Madison University
—U.S. News & World Report