Élika Ortega is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Institute for Digital Research in the Humanities at the University of Kansas. She writes about digital literature, (not necessarily digital) media, intermediality, materiality, reading practices and interfaces, books, networks, digital humanities, and multilingualism in academia. She is currently developing the first Intro to DH course to be taught at KU.
- Funding: New Digital Humanities Advancement Grant (DHAG) Guidelines
- Job: Digital Archivist and Institutional Repository Librarian, WPI
- Job: Digital Research Fellow, Folger Shakespeare Library
- Announcement: Major Milestones for Omeka (Omeka S 1.0 Release)
- Announcement: Decolonizing Digital Humanities – A Discussion and Zotero Workshop
—U.S. News & World Report