Using the 1.6 billion word corpus made available by the Early English Books Online Text Creation Partnership (EEBO-TCP) to explore how verbal and literary forms circulated in early modern England.
- February 16, 2017Digital Jumpstart Workshops, March 2-3, 2017 - Registration now open
- Job: Digital Infrastructure Developer at Princeton University
- Job: Web Development Librarian at Western Carolina University
- Job: Data Services Librarian at University of Toronto
- Editors’ Choice: Archaeogaming2 – After the Dust has Settled
- Job: Digital Preservation Librarian at James Madison University
—U.S. News & World Report