Although I am a humanist by training and work primarily with the integration of technology into the classroom, I do not believe that any of my work would qualify as DH. That being said, EGARC supports all DH initiatives at KU and has consistently provided support for classes given funding by IDRH. Of special note in this regard are Manzoni in the Digital Age (http://digitalmanzoni.weebly.com/), the Intro to Grad Studies Courses and the DH courses being taught by Élika Ortega in our active learning classroom. I also envision a large role for EGARC in Ani Kokobobo's course development grant which focuses on my favorite novel (War and Peace) and will be held in EGARC's computer lab.
- February 16, 2017Digital Jumpstart Workshops, March 2-3, 2017 - Registration now open
- Job: Digital Infrastructure Developer at Princeton University
- Job: Web Development Librarian at Western Carolina University
- Job: Data Services Librarian at University of Toronto
- Editors’ Choice: Archaeogaming2 – After the Dust has Settled
- Job: Digital Preservation Librarian at James Madison University
—U.S. News & World Report