I'm using text and sentiment analysis to compare three different translations of Leo Tolstoy's "War and Peace"with the Russian original.I'm curious about the extent to which the sentiment trajectories in the translations correlates to the original, and whether this would make for a useful metric for evaluating translation quality.
- February 16, 2017Digital Jumpstart Workshops, March 2-3, 2017 - Registration now open
- Job: Digital Infrastructure Developer at Princeton University
- Job: Web Development Librarian at Western Carolina University
- Job: Data Services Librarian at University of Toronto
- Editors’ Choice: Archaeogaming2 – After the Dust has Settled
- Job: Digital Preservation Librarian at James Madison University
—U.S. News & World Report