Associate Professor of Classics. He teaches courses in Greek and Roman archaeology and art history, and in the history, theory, and methods of classical archaeology. His DH research interests include computer visualizations of cultural heritage sites, the mapping of archaeological sites and cultural heritage using Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and concepts of knowledge representation and digital materiality in the context of archaeology.
- Funding: New Digital Humanities Advancement Grant (DHAG) Guidelines
- Job: Digital Archivist and Institutional Repository Librarian, WPI
- Job: Digital Research Fellow, Folger Shakespeare Library
- Announcement: Major Milestones for Omeka (Omeka S 1.0 Release)
- Announcement: Decolonizing Digital Humanities – A Discussion and Zotero Workshop
—U.S. News & World Report