- An occasional series of interviews and profiles of people at KU whose work relates to the digital humanities.
• 2019: Bodies | Justice | Futures
• 2018: Digital Frontiers: Finding Community
• 2017: Digital Storytelling
• 2016: Places, Spaces, Sites
• 2015: peripheries, barriers, hierarchies
• 2014: Nodes and Networks
• 2013: Return to the Material
• 2012: Big Data and Uncertainty
• 2011: Representing Knowledge
- DHNow is on Winter Break!
- Resource: Digital Fellows’ Guide to Digital Dissertations Update
- CFPapers: International Digital Curation Conference 19 April, 2021
- Announcement: Leaders in the Open World, Intellectual Property, and Social Justice Join Our Public Domain Day Celebration
- Opportunity: Seeking Public Library Participants for Community History Web Archiving Program
—U.S. News & World Report